Kaiser Permanente will open their doors and care for the medically underserved in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King. There will be two clinic locations. One in Aurora, CO and the other one in Denver, CO. Free services will be available for adults and children in need. Both the Kaiser Permanente’s Aurora Centrepoint Medical Office and the Inner City Health Center Office will offer the following:
- Wellness exams and screenings for men, women, and children
- Prostate cancer screenings for men
- Breast exams for women
- PAP tests for women
- Pediatric vision screenings
- Pediatric hearing tests
- Immunizations for children (please bring a current copy of your child’s immunization record)
- Pediatric body mass index
- Blood pressure, blood glucose, cholesterol, and diabetes screenings.
Please not that only the Kaiser Permanente Aurora Centrepoint Medical Office will be offering Mammograms and there are limited space available.
Monday, Jan. 21, 2008 at 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Kaiser Permanente’s Aurora Centrepoint Medical Office
14701 E. Exposition Ave.
Inner City Health Center Office
3405 Downing Street
For more information, please call 303-614-1575.