Copper Mountain Ski Resort, Co
January 27th 2011
Copper Mountain Ski Resort or Copper Mountain Ski area is a winter palace and one of the best ski holiday destinations in Colorado. It is located in Summit County and opened in late 1972.
Copper Mountain Ski Resort is divided into three villages on the grounds of lodging, dining and entertainment facilities – East Village, The Village at Copper (also called Center Village) and Union Creek. Copper Mountain season begins on November 5th through April 24th.
Copper Mountain elevation from the base is 9,712 feet/2,926 meters and the summit elevation is at 12,313 feet/3,767 meters. Copper Mountain Resort has a total of 22 ski lifts 125 trails, four bowls and one high-speed six pack.Copper Mountain Ski Resort is no doubt a perfect place for a getaway with family or friends with amazing world-class skiing and snowboarding along with many indoor and outdoor recreational activities, food and lodging!
Directions to Copper Mountain:
Copper Mountain Ski Resort can be reached by either air or ground transport:
Air Travel -
Denver International Airport (DEN) and Eagle County Airport are airports closest to Copper Mountain. Copper Mountain Resort is situated about 75 miles west of Denver and 20 miles east of Vail off Interstate I-70 at exit 195.
Ground Travel – visitors can reach Copper for free from all over the country by traveling the Summit Stage ground transportation. There is shuttle transportation available from Denver International airport (DEN) to Copper Mountain Ski Resort. Reservations can be made by calling the call center at 888.219.2441 or can be booked online.
Another option is Gray Line, which is Copper Mountain’s Official Ground Transportation Provider. It takes visitors from Denver International Airport to Copper Mountain Resort for $75 (per person/per direction). Children aged 2 and below get to travel for free. Small kenneled pets (like purse dogs) can travel provided Gray Line is given notice. Please note that food, drinks and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the journey. $10 will be charged as cancellation fee per item done outside 48 hours and are non-refundable.
Copper Mountain car rentals are also available and transfer visitors from the Denver International Airport or Eagle Airport to Copper Mountain.
For schedules and timings for ground transportation, please log on to the official website.
Copper Mountain Snow Report:
Copper Mountain Ski Resort receives around 282 inches/710 centimeters snowfall on an average.
For recent and updated Copper Mountain snow reports, please visit the official website.
Copper Mountain Weather Forecast:
Daily and updated Copper Mountain Weather Forecast can be kept track on via the official website.
Copper Mountain Trail Maps:
Complete and full-scale Copper Mountain trail maps and Copper Mountain Resort maps can be downloaded from the official website.
Copper Mountain Accommodation:
Copper Mountain Ski Resort does not compromise on its services and making sure that comfort and satisfaction are achieved at all times in every sphere. At Copper Mountain Ski Resort guests are spoilt for choices at places to stay!
Copper Mountain accommodation has been made to provide guests with utmost convenience being just a quick walk from the slopes, restaurants and places of entertainment. Plus lodging at Copper Mountain Ski Resort makes sure all its guests get a round-the-clock service. Copper Mountain lodging treats guests with a vacation while on vacation!
Copper Mountain accommodation has many available options to choose from:
Copper Mountain Properties – Copper Mountain Resort has an array of fabulous properties guests can choose from such as Ten Mile Neighborhood-Bronze which has many Condos and Private houses and is located at Center Village. The neighborhood also has ski in ski out facility and is close to the American Eagle. Some of the popular buildings in the neighborhood are Copper Valley, Timber Creek and Summit House West. The Mil Club Neighborhood-platinum has the Mil Club whereas the Mountain Plaza Neighborhood- silver has the Mountain Plaza.
Other neighborhoods are Passage Point Copper Mountain-gold where Passage Point is; Telemark Neighborhood is where Telemark is located. The Cache-Gold is at the Cache Neighborhood, and Village Square is present at the Village Square Neighborhood-silver. Foxpine, Wheeler House and the Greens are all at the Wheeler Neighborhood. 54 Neighborhood-T-Gold is home to Tucker Mountain and Taylor’s Crossing; while American Neighborhood is where Copper Mountain Inn, Spruce Lodge, Lodge at Copper and Ten Mile Haus are all located at.
The Cirque at Cirque Neighborhood-Platinum, Copper One at Copper One Neighborhood-Gold, and Copper Springs at Copper Springs Neighborhood-Gold are all Copper Mountain accommodations. Lastly, West Lake and Bridge End can be found at Creekside Neighborhood; Fairway Neighborhood-Gold is where Elk Run, Masters, The Woods and Legends are.
Copper Mountain Lodging Partners- Copper Mountain Real Estate and Copper Mountain Lodging is a specialty of “Carbonate Real Estate”. Rent is leased out whether you require a studio or a 4-5 bedroom house with a kitchen, living and dining area. A complimentary housekeeping service is provided daily along with free access to the athletic club and cable TV (HBO and other channels). Please note that all rooms are smoke-free. To book rooms and space, please call 800-526-7737.
“Copper Vacations” brings its guests a spectacular selection of lodges at Copper Mountain Resort. It includes numerous comfortable places to stay at such as Timber Creek 107, Telemark Lodge 206 and Copper Springs 301. For a complete list of Copper Mountain lodges please visit the official website. Guests can also book for rooms online.
Frisco & Summit County-
It is also called “Copper’s town” and is located less than 5 minutes from Copper. Guests can choose from many hotels at Frisco like an affordable yet cozy stay at Alpine Inn, Best Western Lake Dillon Lodge and Frisco’s condos. More hotels and lodges can be viewed at the official website.
Samples of hotels in Copper Mountain can be seen through the virtual tour from Copper Mountain Ski Resort’s official website. Make sure that you protect yourself with Access America’s Vacation Sporting Protector (travel insurance) while visiting Copper Mountain.
For further details on lodging at Copper Mountain and information on rooms and booking, please go through the official website. There are also many hotels near Copper Mountain to select from. Copper Mountain hotel reservations can be made online from the official website. More on Copper Mountain Lodging details can be viewed at the official website.
Copper Mountain Restaurants:
Copper Mountain has an assortment of exclusive restaurants and quick bite eateries to choose from. “Belgian Bean” serves amazing coffee and delicious Belgian Style Waffles at $5 a piece. You can relish eat bite on the way to the chair lifts or enjoy it while you take a break from the hectic mountain resort activities. It is open from 7am to 6pm on Sundays though Thursdays; 7am to 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
For a special dinner with family and friends or for an intimate and romantic dinner, step into “The C.B Grille”. It is one of Copper Mountain’s most lush and elegant places to dine and has an early bird special of 25 % off on entrees from 5 pm to 6pm every night. Dinner is from 5 pm to 9pm, Après from 5pm to 7pm & 50 % all tapas and there is live music on Thursday through Saturday from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. You can even browse through the menu online from the official website.
Enjoy a steaming hot cup of coffee with freshly made breakfast sandwiches, muffins or pastries at “Camp Hale” before heading out for a day on the slopes. “Camp Hale” is located in Copper Sports Center at East Village and Solitude Station. It is open from 7am to 6pm on Sundays through Thursday; from 7am to 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Log on to the official website for a peak at the menu.
Mouth-watering chili-dog or chili-cheese-fries are served hot at “Copper Red Hots”, which also specializes in making the best Chicago-dog. Get 1 Devil-Dog and 1 Coors Draft or Soda at juts $5! “Copper Red Hots” is next to the American Eagle lift and is open from 11 am to whenever you finish eating!
While at Copper Mountain Ski Resort, make sure to visit its newest addition – “Sky Chutes Coffeehouse” featuring “Daylight Donuts”. Treat yourself to a large selection of scrumptious donuts, signature coffee drinks and lots of pastries. “Daylight Donuts” is at Wheeler Flats in the same building as “Quiznos” and “Conoco”, and is open from 7am to 7pm everyday.
Guests can try “Endo’s Adrenaline Café” which has an all-day menu with its trademark ‘Endo’s Mondo nachos’, fresh salads, Angus burgers, daily soups and a turkey melt. The café has daily après and serves drink specials from 3pm to 6pm.
“Endo’s Adrenaline Café” is open on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:30 am to 11pm; from Sundays through Thursdays at 10:30 am to 11pm. An online menu is available on the official website.
Located on the second floor of the Copper Station Lodge (in the East Village) at the base of the Super Bee lift is the “Grand Hall Market”. It has over 15 delicious food items each for just $5! “Grand Hall Market” is open everyday from 10:30 am to 2:30pm.
“Flyer’s Soup Shack” is the perfect little place where guests can enjoy a warm bowl of hot and savory soup. It is located on-mountain at the top of the American Flyer lift, and is open on Fridays through Sunday from 10:30am to 2pm.
“Jack’s Slopeside Grill & Bar” has an open market style breakfast and something for everyone! Guests can come back and choose from a range of lunch selections. It is located between Flyer and American Eagle, and is open from 7am to 2:30 pm daily. Après start at 3:30pm and go on till 6pm.
“JJ’s Tavern” is based on the legacy of JJ and Molly Brown who are historical figures of the area. Come to the tavern for a “chop house” casual meal for lunch and dinner. It is open from 11am to 9pm on Mondays through Friday and from 11am to 10pm on Saturdays and Sundays; Après are from 3pm.
“Solitude Station” is a food lover’s paradise and has a wide selection of delicious food items in the food court. Savor homemade crawfish etouffee, jambalaya and gumbo along with favorites like pizza, soup and burgers. “Solitude Station” stands at the top of the American Eagle lift, and the food court is open from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Japanese cuisine can be enjoyed at “Storm King Lounge” which serves special dishes like fresh nigiri, rolls and others. Reserve a table or a seat at the sushi bar for a unique Japanese experience! It is open from 5pm to 9pm on Sundays and Wednesdays; 5pm to 10pm on Thursdays to Saturdays. To take a look at the menu, please visit the official website. For more on Copper Mountain restaurants, please log onto the official website.
Activities at Copper Mountain:
Prepare for non-stop fun and activities at Copper Mountain, with its extensive list of activities expect very little if not a single moment of boredom!
Here are a few winter activities at Copper Mountain:
- Free Mountain Orientation Tours- Free mountain orientation tours are given daily from mid-December through the beginning of April by Copper’s Ambassadors.
- Ice Skating at West Lake- Ice skating can be enjoyed at West Lake from 10am to 9pm. “Chub’s” rents skates between 10am to 8pm ; $10 is charged per session.
- Snowshoeing and Snowmobiling- explore the serene mountain and discover the beauty of the snow-clad slopes and spruce forest guided by Copper Mountain Resort Ambassadors on daily and free snowshoe tours. Go sights seeing on a 150-horse open sleigh with a professional backcounty guide and visit secret snowy areas with pristine views of the Rocky Mountains.
- Triple Treat Sleigh Ride- this is a thirty minute sleigh ride through the Valley which includes letting guests pet the horses, warm up in a tent with hot cocoa, roast marshmallows and make s’mores! All this is enjoyed while listening to live music played around the woodstove. The sleigh ride departure times are at 4pm and 6:30pm; the ride charges $50 for adults and $40 for a child. For reservations, please call 866.416.9872.
- Colorado Kite Force- it is one of the newest and most exciting mountain sport whose popularity is growing rapidly. It is easy to learn and you can learn quickly if you already have a board or skis.
- S’mores by the Fire Pit- experience the joy of roasting s’mores daily on the open fire. S’more kits can be purchased at the “Chocolate Factory” at Rocky Mountain at $5.95 per kit (makes four s’mores). This activity takes place from December 16th up till the 3rd of April.
- Copper Cade- Copper Mountain Resort comes has it’s very own video arcade filled with popular games like Street Fighter II Pinball, Mrs. Pacman, Star Trek Pinball, two Jurassic Park pinball machines and many more! Copper Cade also has a carousel horse ride, a photo booth, jukebox and a train ride.
For more on Copper Mountain Winter activities, please log on to the official website.
Copper Mountain Summer Activities:
Free Lift Rides-
Beginning from June 18th, Copper Mountain Ski Resort gives free round-trip rides on the American Eagle Chairlift. Copper Mountain is the only resort in the County offering free chairlift rides. Guests can collect their free round-trip ticket on the American Eagle from Guest Services at the Village. Free lift rides are available from 10am to 4pm daily, depending on the weather conditions. $10 purchase is charged for adults and is free for children aged 12 and below; for a limited time only.
General Hours of Operation are-
From Sundays through Thursday at 10am to 5pm (Guest Services are from 9am to 5pm); Fridays and Saturdays from 10am to 7pm (Guest Services are from 9am to 7pm).
Guests can rent this amazing fun off-road scooter; ride up on the chairlift and down the mountain. Tickets and rentals can be obtained at the Adventure Desk inside the Mountain Adventure Center. It costs $15 for an hour.
Mini Golf- Have a swinging time and enjoy playing mini golf with your family and friends on the mountain!
Bungee jumping and wall climbing-
Enjoy the thrill of bungee jumping at Copper Mountain. Tickets can be purchased at the Adventure Desk inside the Mountain Adventure Center; 1 session costs $10. Guests can scale the largest indoor wall in Colorado; routes for all range skills.You can sign up at The Fall Line or Mountain Adventure Center in The Village at Copper. Climbing equipment like harnesses and ropes, and trained staff members will be present on-site; 1 climb costs $10.
Hiking and Scenic Chairlift rides-
Go hiking and discover the beauty of Copper Mountain’s nature or take a scenic chairlift ride to the top of the mountain. Take a stroll along the Colorado Trail and observe Copper Mountain Resort’s greenery along with the animals at the highest point of the American Eagle Lift.
Guests can now enjoy lunch at 11,375 feet at Solitude station with stunning views of the Ten Mile Range. There are complimentary Leki hiking poles, strollers and child-carrying back-packs available for free loan at Guest Services.
For more detailed information about self-guided hikes and about scenic chairlift rides; please visit Guest Services in the Mountain Adventure Center in the Village at Copper.
Please note: The Diggler and Lifts are exceptions which close at 4pm daily. For more on Copper Mountain Summer Activities, please log on to the official website.
Copper Mountain Events:
Copper Mountain Resort is happening and abuzz with plenty of ongoing events throughout the season time. Copper Mountain events can be followed through the official website.
Copper Mountain Ski School:
The Copper Mountain Ski School- Ski and Ride School is the place to learn or sharpen you skiing and snowboarding skills. The Copper Mountain Ski School has all levels of learning for all its students. Copper Mountain Ski lessons at the Resort is reducing $10 off adult and youth all day group lessons for Season Pass Holders during the 2010-2011 winter season!
Copper Mountain Ski School offers different types of lessons to suit your preference:
Private Lessons – learn from a professional instructor and enjoy the benefits of private a lesson which includes lift line priority, individual attention and allows each individual to learn at their own pace. Private lessons can be taken with a group or gang or on a one-on-one basis.
The Best Beginner Experience option has been chiefly designed for the first time skier or snowboarder. Individuals get to learn extensively for two days before heading out into the Green Terrain. These lessons are open to youths, adults or families. To book lessons, please call 866.464.4432.
Full-Day Lessons (6 hour lesson) cost $499 and begin at 9 or 9:30 am. Lessons at 10am are also available if you would like a specific instructor. Half-day Private lessons (3 hour lessons) charges $349 and starts at 9am, 9:30am, 12:30 or 1pm. Private lesson additional person fee (maximum number of 6 people per lesson) charges $30.
Please note that prices do not include applicable resort surcharges and that all private lessons are based on the availability (advance booking is advised). Also all private lessons commence on weekends and select holidays. Private lessons are taken either at Center Village or Union Creek. Individuals and groups are requested to arrive an hour or so prior to the lesson. Please note that all lessons are subject to change due to changes in the weather or snow conditions. Students taking the Copper Mountain Ski School private lessons can buy a lift ticket at 50% off the present window rate.
Group Lessons – Group lessons at Copper Mountain help gain knowledge, give a boost in confidence and sharpen skills of both adults and children. Group lessons are categorized into various groups:
- Shooting Stars
- Youth Lessons (ages 3-5)
- Youth Lessons (ages 6-15)
- Adult Group lessons
Adult & Youth Seasonal Programs – Copper Mountain Resort’s top professional instructors who specialize in youth instruction teach youths allowing them to learn and improve their skiing and snowboarding. The lessons for youths are divided into 4 different groups based on age-
- Trailblazers (ages 3-5) – lessons are held on Wednesday or Thursday and include lunch (with combo sessions) and a Copper Mountain Season Pass.
- Scooters (ages 5-13) – lessons are taken on either Saturday or Sunday and come with lunch and a Copper Mountain Season Pass.
- Choppers (ages 8-18) – have lessons on Saturday or Sunday, which does not include lunch but comes with a Copper Mountain Season Pass.
- Posse (ages 10-18) – lessons for this group are held on Saturday and do not include lunch but give discounted passes.
The Adult Seasonal Programs come in two groups:
- Bump Buster Camps- it is crafted to help you enhance and master your skiing techniques. A two-day camp is operated thrice during the Copper Mountain season for only intermediate to expert skiers.
- Woman’s Wednesday- as the name suggests this is a woman’s only program which has been conceptualized and taught by woman. It is a fun way to learn and sharpen your ski and boarding techniques and also make new friends.
Competition and Training- Guests can take training lessons to compete for numerous ski and snowboarding competitions. Whether individuals or groups are looking for a customized flaik GPS event for a group of 200 or get some gate training, Copper Mountain’s coaches and programs are sure to take care of you and your needs. There are many training and programs to help you gear up and prepare for ski and snowboarding competitions:
- Club Racing and Custom Race Camps
- Alpine Snowboard Program
- Masters Skiing Program
- Village Race Series
- Public Race Arena and Nastar
- Copper Boardercross Training Program
Woodward at Copper – at Woodward, programs are made for safe progression in the Terrain Park and Half Pipe equipped with state of the art facilities and techniques. Individuals should be comfortable skiing or riding at intermediate level trails.
Copper Mountain Ski Rentals:
Visitors need not look far and wide to rent skiing or boarding and other mountain equipments and gears! Copper Mountain and HEAD has collaborated to bring its guests smart rentals. The Copper Mountain ski in ski out rental store concept is very rare and is very convenient. Copper Sports provides ski packages which include boots, skis and poles. Copper Mountain Resort’s ski rentals are made up of HEAD skis which are new and of shaped technology which helps learn skills more quickly! With Copper Mountain Ski Rentals, guests can expect the various benefits-
- Save 20% when you book online or call in advance
- It is hassle free!
- Let a professional help fit your equipment
- New shapes to suite all skier types
Copper Mountain Resort has BYS Rental System (Blue Yellow Silver) for beginners and the Burton LTR (Learn to Ride) program for aspiring riders. These programs make sure that less time is spent in the rental process giving you more time on the mountain. Copper Mountain Resort’s new performance skis are made of stiff wooden core which gives the best all-round mountain performance; it includes everything from pow staches to cords for intermediate to expert skiers. Also available is the Copper Mountain vacation rentals.
Copper Mountain Ski Resort’s Ski & Snowboard Demo fleet features the best and latest brands. Copper Mountain Ski Shops present at the resort are Salomon, K2, Burton, Ride and Unity, Armada, Volkl and Rossignol.
Copper Mountain Ski Rentals rates are as follows:
Please note- Copper Mountain Resort surcharge of 6 % will be added to all Copper Mountain Rentals except on net rates which include surcharges.
Some popular rental stores are Copper Sports, Copper Sports at East Village, Copper Sports Union East Village, Copper Sports Union Creek, and Left Lane Rentals. Copper Mountain Ski rentals can also be booked online or by calling 866.841.2481. All online bookings must be made outside of 48 hours before the date of rentals. For those wanting to book within 48 hours, please call 866.841.2481.
Copper Mountain Lift tickets:
Purchasing Copper Mountain Lift tickets is as easy as counting from 1 to 3, if not easier! Guests have the preference of buying lift tickets from the Copper Mountain Window ticket counter or buy them online.
Copper Mountain Lift Tickets can be upgraded for just $20, log on to the official website to learn more.
Copper Mountain Lift Ticket prices are mentioned below-
Window Lift Ticket Rates:
- Adults (ages 13-64) – $96/per day
- Child- $47/per day, Children under the age of 5- Free.
- Seniors (ages 65-69)-$96/per day, seniors (ages 70& above) – $47/per day
- All half-day lift tickets at Copper Mountain Ski Resort cost $79.
Online Lift Ticket Prices are-
- Adults- $74 (1 day)/ $148 (2 days)/ $222 (3 days)
- Child & Seniors – $47 (1 day)/ $94 (2days)/ $141 (3 days)
By booking online, guests can save $22 per day (off window rate). Discount Copper Mountain Lift Ticket offers can be found on the official website. Please remember that all tickets should be purchased 24 hours in advance and that price rates are due to change anything without any prior notice.
Copper Mountain Season Passes:
Copper Mountain Season Pass rates are listed below-
The High Four/ Copper Mountain four pass or Copper Mountain 4 pack- it is a Snow day pass which costs $219 and is non-refundable. Copper Mountain four pass or the High Four season pass has to be purchased 48 hours in advance and is limited in quantity.
The Copper Pass-
- Adults- $799
- Teen- $599
- Child- $399; children under 5 – Free
- Senior- $399
To view various amenities the Copper Pass offers, please log on to the official website for details.
Woodward Park Rates- get the pass for $699 and enjoy these benefits:
- $5 breakfast @ Jack’s. Chef’s choice.
- 10% off all Copper owned facilities & 20& off at Solitude. Does not include alcohol or pre-packaged/already discounted items.
- 15% off retail & rental owned by Copper Mountain Resort
- Retail discount off original price for merchandise at Copper Sports, (East, West, Center) Left-Lane Rentals, Copper Clothing Co., and The Cage. Pass holder’s must be present
- Rental discount applies to the walk-up rate only and is based upon availability. Pass holder’s must be present and is limited to 4 additional renters per pass holder.
“Powder to the Pillow” season pass- it costs only $99 and can be sued 1 0r 2 at a time. The pass is fully transferable and can be shared with friends but can be bought only at Front Range Christy Sports by credit or debit card. For location and hours, please click here http://store.christysports.com
Seasonal Youth Programs – this season pass is priced at $209 and comes with a complimentary Copper Mountain Season Pass. Grouping is done by age and ability of the youth. Prices are listed at Trailblazers and may vary.
Copper Mountain Ski Resort Packages:
Copper Mountain Ski Resort Packages has Winter Packages and a Copper Mounain Ski Package available. The Winter Package lets guest spend 48%l less on lodging along with free room upgrade, 27% off lift tickets and get the 3rd night free! Under the Winter Package Children ski for free. To book, please call 888.760.4347.
If guests book two nights stay at Copper Mountain Ski Resort, they get the third stay absolutely free! Plus $69 on lift tickets (with secret pass upgrade). Guests can also opt for the Copper Mountain Vacation Packages.
Copper Mountain Deals:
Copper Mountain Ski Resort brings its visitors the best deals and free offers:
- Copper Savers – Copper Mountain Ski Resort has a special offer for all its guests thanks to the “Copper Savers” deal. It starts from $109(per night) for a silver standard room and costs $119(per night) for a gold standard room. For reservations, please go online to book.
- 5 lunches at Grand Hall for $5.99 deal- this is a lunch special where everyday chefs select 5 lunches priced at only $5.99 which include pizza, wraps, pasta, grill items, salads and soups served at Grand Hall.
- Copper Red Hots Lunch Deal – Copper Red Hots is giving a lunch deal of $5 which comes with a hot dog with many toppings to choose from and a soda or beer.
- Free Parking at Copper Mountain resort- Copper Mountain Ski Resort makes it convenient for visitors to get from the parking lot to the mountain slopes in less time! Ride on a shuttle as soon as you get park at Copper Mountain Resort and get to anywhere you want to go.
- Free Tucker Mountain Snow Cats- take pleasure in Copper’s free snowcat rides to the legendary Tucker Mountain which promises the closest backcountry experience to be found inside any resort!
- Kid’s Night out- this deal is exclusively for kids and is a free childcare service offered to all parents (provided they spend $30 per child in any commercial resort outlet).
- Children can enjoy pizzas, make crafts and watch movies with other children. This free service operates from 5:30 pm to 10 pm, from Wednesday through Saturday. Reservations have to be made 48 hours in advance, to do so please call 970.968.2318 ext. 38101.
- Free Snowshoe Tours and Mountain and Orientation Tours- Copper Mountain Resort gives free snowshoe tours daily so that guest may take pleasure in discovering the timeless beauty of the snow-clad mountain slopes and forests. Everyone is provided with free Redfeather snowshoes and touring poles.The Copper Mountain Ski Resort snowshoe tours are limited to 18 people and is on a first-come first-serve basis to all those who are above sixteen years.
- To make reservations, please call 970.968.2318 ext 45-FUN (45386) or visit the Adventure Desk in Copper Sports. Let the Resort Ambassadors guide you on a free mountain orientation tour while you observe the terrain, learn about the history, wildlife and lots of fun facts on Copper Mountain. All those who wish to participate must be able to ski or rode in Copper Mountain’s “blue” runs and must be above 15 years old and above. Those below the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The tour depends on weather, terrain, snow and availability. For bookings, please go to the Adventure Desk in Copper Sports Center (previously known as the MAC) or call 970.968.2318 ext 45-FUN (45386).
For information on Copper Mountain discount tickets, Copper Mountain Coupons, Copper Mountain Condo deals and Copper Mountain Ski deals, please visit the official website for more details.
Copper Mountain Vacations might just be the thing for you, your family and friends. Not just for ski and snowboarding fanatics but also for those seeking the ideal vacation with Copper Mountain shopping, spa treatment and loads of other exciting activities. Why just read about Copper Mountain reviews, when you can go there and make it a trip you will cherish throughout your life!
Copper Mountain Resort
PO Box 3001 (USPS)
209 Ten Mile Circle (FedEx, UPS)
Copper Mountain, CO 80443
Address For Group Shipping: (Conference, Leisure, Race Camps, Etc.):
Copper Mountain Conference/Group Services
c/o: Guest or Group Name
0184 Copper Circle, Suite A9
Copper Mountain, CO 80443
Guest Services/ General Info: 866.841.2481